A product by SlimVox
REVIEW: What does SlimVox do?
One of the more interesting looking fat burners on the market, SlimVox is claimed to help promote:
- Weight Loss
But does it really work?
We’ve been looking closely at the ingredients and the servings that go into SlimVox and we’re not that impressed. This is what we found in our review:
Are the servings good?
Okay – but there’s room for improvement.
With a suggested 2 – 3 servings a day, SlimVox does okay in terms of serving frequency, but it could be better.
For the best results you need something that packs 3 – 4 servings a day, this ensures that your body is constantly being given the nutrients it needs to keep burning fat round the clock and give you the most effective results in the fastest time.
Only a handful of these fat burners have the correct servings with the right ingredients. This is not one of them, to see your best options check out our top 3 below:
And the ingredients in SlimVox?
They’re not great.
First off, the actual dosages of each ingredient used in this product are hidden. We don’t know how much is being used, or how effective they will be overall.
And secondly, the only good thing in this product is the Green Coffee Bean, which although effective, needs a lot more to get you the desired resutls.
Take a look:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – The chlorogenic acid reduces glucose levels in the liver, allowing your body to burn fat instead
- Chromax – Branded Chromium that helps metabolize fat cells
- Razberi-K – Branded Raspberry Ketones, only been seen to work in rats, has never helped burn fat, or cut weight in humans. It’s ineffective
- Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) – Contains antioxidants, but has had no evidence lowering fat levels or suppressing appetite.. despite what it’s marketing would have you believe
- Coenzyme Q10 – Unreliable energy booster, your body struggles to absorb it from oral supplementation
As you can see, this is a pretty limited nutrient profile.
What makes things worse is SlimVox not disclosing how much of each ingredient is used, which stops us knowing how effective this product is overall.
You only have to see how few ingredients are present in this fat burner to know that it isn’t going to give you the full effects you’re hoping for.
There are definitely better options out there.
To learn more about what you should be looking for in your fat burner, check out our top fat burning ingredients in the link below for all the best choices:
Is it Safe, are there Side Effects?
We have heard of no side effects being reported with users taking SlimVox.
The Pros and Cons
- Has Green Coffee Bean
- Dosages undisclosed
- Servings could be higher
- Many ingredients ineffective
Is there anything better out there?
Having searched the fat burner market for the best solution that promotes:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
We’ve found 3 that should perform the job you need.
To see what these are, and why they’ll work the best for you, see our top 3 below:
Overall, there are some problems with this fat burner that stop it being your best possible choice.
This is what you need to know:
- Dosages Undisclosed – We don’t know how much we’re getting or how effective it will be
- Servings Could Be Higher – You need 3 – 4 servings a day for maximum fat loss
- Many ingredients are ineffective – This product has a poor nutrient profile
To see what many of our readers are currently using for their great results. Check out our current number 1 Fat Burner Review below to see what we’re recommending: