A product by Hydroxycut
Review: What does Hydroxycut SX-7’s Black Onyx Max do?
We’ve taken a look at Hydroxycut’s fat burner for women Black Onyx Max from the SX-7 series.
This fat burner is claimed to:
- Burn Fat
- Promote Weight Loss
- Enhance Thermogenesis
- Boost Mental Focus
But is it all it’s cracked to be?
In this review we’ve looked closely at the servings, side effects and ingredients associated with this product to see how well it lives up to industry standard.
This is what we’ve found:
How are the servings?
Could be better.
Black Onyx Max only has 2 servings, which is definitely not enough.
For the best results you need 3 – 4 servings a day – this ensures that the supply of nutrients are constant so your body can continuously burn fat throughout the day.
See the supplements with the best servings, ingredients and results.
Check out our most trusted fat burners below:
What about the Ingredients in Hydroxycut SX-7’s Black Onyx Max?
There’s only 2 good fat burning ingredients in here that are really worth considering.
Also there’s a side effect risk with one of the ingredients in this supplement – take a look:
- Robusta/Green Coffee Extract – A thermogenic that works through chlorogenic acid. Coffee Bean cuts down the glucose in your liver, and makes your body use fat stores instead for energy
- Caffeine – A reliable and well-known stimulant that increases energy, metabolism and overall power output
What doesn’t do much?
- Choline Bitartrate – Seen to boost coginition, may help with focus in the gym, but not so much with fat/weight loss
- Coleus Extracts – May help with fat loss although studies on humans are limited
- Lemon Verbena – Could help with digestion, but more studies are needed for conclusive results
- Hibiscus – A flower that has been seen to lower blood pressure
- Grape Extract – Increases overall blood flow, but does not increase fat loss
- Yohimbe – Suppresses appetite, but many users have reported side effects when improperly dosed
- Satsuma Mandarine Concentrate – Lack of studies for promoting fat loss, may have no effect at all
Hydroxycut’s SX-7 Black Onyx Max doesn’t have the best nutrient profile we’ve seen.
There’s only 2 good ingredients here worth noting: the coffee and the caffeine – after that things take a turn.
There’s a lot of non-fat burning ingredinets, and even a few that cause side effects like the Yohimbine.
If you’re looking for an effective fat burenr, this isn’t the best option for you. The nutrient profile is nowhere near complete, plenty of other appetite suppressants, energy boosters and thermogenics are needed for maximum results.
Want more information on fat burners? Check out our ingredients page to find out more about what you should be looking for:
Is it dangerous, are there side effects?
The main thing you need to think about here is the Yohimbe, which has been linked to numerous side effects.
In some users Yohimbe has been linked to causing nausea, anxiety, hypertension and gastrointestinal distress.
Definitely not what you want while trying to cut weight.
Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Coffee and Caffeine
- Servings could be improved
- Potential Side Effects
- Many non-fat burning ingredients
Is there anything better out there?
Yes, there is.
If you’re looking for the best fat burners out there we’ve found the ones that provide:
- Boosted Calorie Burning
- Cutting Fat
- Increased Energy
- Suppress Appetite
- Giving you the body that you deserve
And we’ve drawn up a list of the three that do it best.
You can learn more about the three best fat burners on the market by check out our Most Trusted Fat Burners in the link below:
Hydroxycut SX-7 Black Onyx Max Review Conclusion
It’s pretty clear that SX-7’s Black Onyx Max isn’t the best option for fat loss on the market.
To summarize this review, here’s what you need to know regarding Black Onyx Max:
- Servings could be improved – You need at least 3 – 4 daily servings for constant fat burning, Black Onyx Max only has 2
- Potential Side Effects – The Yohimbe in this supplement has been linked to several side effects
- Many non-fat burning ingredients – Needs more thermogenics for better results
Overall there are far better alternatives out there on the market.
To see what our readers rank as their most trusted fat burner, check out the review of the current #1 choice below: