A product by Hydroxycut
Review: What does Hydroxycut MAX! For Women do?
A fat loss aid form Hydroxycut, MAX! For Women is claimed to help:
- Reduce Weight
- Lower BMI
- Raise Energy Levels
But how well does it do this?
We’ve been looking closely at the ingredients that go into this fat burner, and we’re not so impressed by what we’ve found in this review.
If you’re looking at MAX! For Women to help you lose fat, this is what you need to know:
Are the servings good?
Not the best.
2 Servings per day is okay, but it’s not great by any means.
To get the most out of a fat burner you need something that supplies your body with around 3 – 4 servings per day. This ensures that your body is constantly getting a supply of the nutrients it needs to continue to burn fat round the clock.
And you’ve still got to have the right ingredients to make it all work.
There’s a only a select few that pull this off. Luckily, we’ve narrowed it down for you. To see our shortlist of the most trusted fat burners, click the link below for all 3.
And the ingredients in Hydroxycut MAX! For Women?
The first problem is that all the main ingredients in this product are inside a proprietary blend, this means we don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be overall.
Secondly, there’s only 2 really effective ingredients in this product; the caffeine and the green coffee bean.
Here’s our quick write up of what you need to know:
- Caffeine – Promotes energy levels, metabolism and overall power output
- Green Coffee Extract – The Chlorogenic Acid cuts down glucose in liver and promotes fat as an energy resource
This isn’t so much what’s not, it’s more what’s ineffective:
- Mango – May work as an antioxidant, but does not promote fat loss
- Kiwi – Antioxidant effects, but no fat burning benefits
- Avocado Oil – Anti-inflammatory effects, but unfortunately no actual fat burning
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – May help with joint health and inflammation, it doesn’t burn fat
- Silicon Dioxide – This is just an anti-caking agent. It won’t do much of anything
As you can see, aside from the caffeine and the Green Coffee Bean, there’s not a lot going for this fat burner.
Its ingredient profile lacks the core nutrients needed to ensure safe effective fat burning, along with energy boosting and appetite suppression.
To make matters worse, we don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used due to this product being a proprietary blend.
It seems to be unreliable and ineffective.
If you want to see what you should be looking for in your fat burner, head over to our top fat burner ingredients page to learn more about what we recommend:
Is it Safe, are there Side Effects?
There have been no side effects reported with this product.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Coffee Extract
- Proprietary Blend
- Servings could do with improving
- A lot of ineffective ingredients
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve looked at plenty of different fat burners on Trust Female Fat Burners.com for the best products that promote:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
And we’ve got it down to 3 top candidates.
To learn more about these fat burners, and why they’re the best for helping you cut down, you can check out the full list by clicking below:
Hydroxycut MAX! For Women Review Conclusion
On the whole, this is not the best fat burner out there, and there are several reasons why:
- Proprietary Blend – We don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be
- Servings Need Improvement – Need to ensure you’re getting 3 – 4 a day for the best results
- Many ineffective ingredients – Not every nutrient is backed by clinical trials
It’s definitely not you’re best option, and there are plenty better out there.
To see what our readers have been using for the best results, check out our current #1 Fat Burner to see which provides the most effective results: