A product by GOAL Brands INC.
Review: What does Thin to Win do?
In this review we look at GOAL Brands INC.’s Thin to Win. This is the fat burner, that is claimed to promote:
- Fat Loss
- Appetite Suppression
- Increased Energy
But how well does it really do this?
We’ve taken a close at this products, servings, ingredients and the general science behind it. And it’s been quite a shocking experience.
If you’re reasearching this product to reach your physique goals, read this first:
Are the servings good?
With 3 servings a day (one with each meal), Thin to Win supplies your body with a constant stream of nutrients to keep your body fat burning for the best possible benefits.
The only problem is the ingredients. Sadly, they suck. But we’ll get to that in a moment.
To see the fat burners that have servings like Thin to Win but have effective and safe ingredients, hit the button below to be taken to out top fat burners page:
And the ingredients in Thin to Win?
There’s literally one or two good ingredients in this product. The rest are either ineffective, or worse – causing side effects.
It’s also wrapped in a proprietary blend. This means all the values of each ingredient are hidden, we don’t know how much we’re getting, or how effective it will be (or how intense the side effects will be).
If you’re thinking about getting this product, you need to seriously read this:
- Green Coffee Bean – The chlorogenic acid in this beans cuts down glucose in the liver, making your body use fat for energy
- Green Tea – After being absorbed the catechins in the tea make your body release more norepinephrine – the fat burning hormone
- Garcinia Cambogia – An appetite suppressant made big by clever marketing, there is no evidence to prove that this nutrient actually works
- Raspberry Ketones – Exactly the same as Garcina except with burning fat, the only clinical evidence for RK and weight loss is in rats – the effects do not scale up to humans
- Yohimbe – An appetite suppressant that can cause numerous side effects if dosed improperly
- Acai/Resveratrol – May promote blood flow but does not promote fat loss
- Naringin – Thought to promote fat loss, unfortunately there is limited evidence to confirm this
- Hoodia Gordonii – A shrub appetite suppressant which has proven to have toxic properties
- Guggulsterones – Thought to affect thyroid function in favor of fat loss, unfortunately there is limited evidence for this
It’s pretty obvious that this is a lacking nutrient profile.
The cons heavily outweigh pros, and the proprietary blend isn’t helping.
Along with the toxicity risk, and other side effects associated with this product, the fact that we don’t know exactly how much we’re getting of either of them isn’t helping.
There are obviously better options out there.
If you want to see what those options are, head on over to our top ingredients page by hitting the button below:
The Best Fat Burner Ingredients
Is it Safe, are there Side Effects?
The two main things you have to worry about in this prodcut is the Hoodia Gordonii and the Yohimbe.
Hoodia Gordonii has been seen on several occasions to have toxic effects when orally supplemented long term. There’s a toxicity risk every time you put it in your body. That’s enough for us to seriously recommend against using it.
The Yohimbe on the other hand has milder side effects, yet they are still not nice to have while losing fat.
- Gastrointestinal Distress
Definitely not what you want while cutting.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Tea and Green Coffee
- Proprietary Blend
- Potential Side Effects (including toxicity)
- A lot of ineffective ingredients
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve looked all over the market for the fat burners that provide the best results, meaning they promote:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
And we’ve found 3 that we’re happy to recommend that will help you reach your goals.
To see these fat burners, and to learn more about what they do, hit the link below to know more:
Thin to Win Review Conclusion
Overall this is not one of the fat burners we’d recommend to our readers, and there are a couple of reasons why, take a look:
- Proprietary Blend – We don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used in Thin to Win, or how effective it will be
- Potential Side Effects – May have toxic effects, and there can be problems with Yohimbe
- A lot of ineffective ingredients – A lot of nutrients in this product are not clinically backed
As you can see, you can definitely do better.
To see what our readers have had the most success with, check out our number 1 fat burner review below. This is by far the safest and most effective that we’ve come across:
Instant Knockout is by far the best fat burner we've seen on the market.
It is the top choice for:
- Burning Fat
- Increasing Energy
- Appetite Control
- Having that sculpted body
If you want to burn fat fast you need to read our review.