A product by SureHealth Today
Review: What does SureHealth Today’s ZendaSlim do?
ZendaSlim made by SureHealth today, is a natural women’s fat burner claimed to:
- Boost Energy
- Control Appetite
- Burn Fat
But how well does it really do this?
We’ve taken a close look at ZendaSlim and the science that lies behind it, and we’ve been quite shocked by what we’ve come across.
If you’re thinking about taking this product, this is definitely a review you need to read.
These are our results:
Are the Servings Good?
They are not.
With 1 – 2 recommended servings a day, this fat burner won’t do much at all for your waistline.
What you need is a fat burner that will give you a constant supply of nutrients to keep your body in that ’round-the-clock’ fat burning state.
Ideally, you want one that provides you with 3 – 4 servings a day. This keeps the flow of nutrients to your body consistent and allows you to lose that unwanted fat much quicker and effectively.
We’ve made a list of the fat burners that pull this off the best. To see what we recommend with the best ingredients and servings, hit the button below to be taken to our Top 3:
And the Ingredients in ZendaSlim?
Some good, some bad.
This is a pretty mixed fat burner, with both good and bad ingredients. It may have some effect, but there’s a lot that could be improved here for the best results.
This is what you need to know:
What’s Good Here?
- Green Coffee Bean – Contains chlorogenic acid, which lowers glucose in the liver and makes your body use more fat for energy
- Green Tea – A great thermogenic that releases the fat burning hormone norepinephrine after being absorbed
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Reliable stimulant for boosting energy, metabolism and power output in the gym
- Kelp – May block carb absorption after consuming, although unreliable
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Thought to promote fat loss, although doesn’t have much evidence
- Grape Fruit – Can promote fat loss, but only when taken in extra large quantities
- African Mango – Also thought to increase fat loss, however, again, there’s no evidence for this
- Resveratrol/Acai – May promote blood flow, definitely does not promote fat loss
On the whole, this has some good ingredients, but it isn’t that great.
The nutrient profile for ZendaSlim is pretty mixed with a lot of the ingredients having little to no effect on overall fat loss. Which is definitely not what we’re looking for.
It has some good thermogenics, but it definitely seems to be missing an appetite suppressant to go the whole distance.
There are better options out there.
To learn more about what you should be looking for in a fat burner, check out our top rated fat burning ingredients to find out what works the best:
The Best Fat Burner Ingredients
Is it Safe, are there side effects?
Obviously we’re not counting Amazon as source for side effects as the majority of reviews are fake both for and against most products on there nowadays.
From what we’ve read elsewhere, ZendaSlim doesn’t have side effects, however it doesn’t have much effect at all, with many claiming they noticed little to no difference while taking it.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean and Caffeine
- Contains many ineffective ingredients
- Poor Servings
- No appetite suppressants
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve been looking all over the market for the best fat burners out there that promote effective:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
It took a lot of time and effort, but we finally know what works, and we’ve got it down to a shortlist.
To see our shortlist of the best fat burners on the market, and the best ones that will work for you, hit that button below to be taken to our Top 3 Most Trusted:
SureHealth Today ZendaSlim Review Conclusion
Although it does have some good ingredients, there’s a lot that needs to be done to this fat burner to make sure you get the best results.
If you’re looking at getting ZendaSlim to help you cut down a few pounds, this is what you need to know about it:
- Contains many ineffective ingredients – Quite a few of the nutrients in her have no clinical backing
- Poor Servings – There are only 1 – 2 a day, this is not enough for sufficient results, and constant fat burnign
- No Appetite Suppressants – Nothing here to control appetite or cravings
There are definitely better options out there.
To see what we recommend as our most trusted fat burner on the market, check out the review of our #1 choice in the box below:
Instant Knockout is by far the best fat burner we've seen on the market.
It is the top choice for:
- Burning Fat
- Increasing Energy
- Appetite Control
- Having that sculpted body
If you want to burn fat fast you need to read our review.