A product by Natural Path
Review: What does Skinny Flush Weight Loss do?
In this review we have Skinny Flush Weight Loss, brought to us by Natural Path, a fat burner claimed to:
- Cut Fat
- Promote Energy Levels
- Suppress Appetite
But how well does it really do this?
We’ve been taking a close look at this supplement, along with its ingredients, servings and the general science behind it, and we’re quite surprised by what we’ve come across.
If you’re thinking of buying this product, this is what you need to know:
Are the Servings good?
They’re not the best.
With 2 servings a day, you’ll get some benefit from this fat burner, but not a lot.
The trick to successful results with these products is by using ones that give your body a constant supply of nutrients. Fat Burners with around 3 – 4 servings a day keep your body constantly topped-up with the nutrients it needs to keep burning your fat. Which this product doesn’t have.
We’ve made a list of the fat burners that do this the best that we seriously recommend you check out. If you’re looking for the best on the market, this is what you need to read:
And the Ingredients in Skinny Flush Weight Loss?
There’s only a handful of ingredients in here really. Although some of them are good, you need a full profile of nutrients to get the best effects.
You need energy boosters to keep you going, and appetite suppressors to keep you on with your diet – neither of which Skinny Flush has. Here take a look:
- Green Coffee Bean – Cuts down glucose in your liver, this makes your body use more fat for energy instead. Great thermogenic.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – A reliable stimulant, increases energy levels, metabolism and power output in the gym
- Green Tea Extract – Thermogenic tea leaf that promotes norepinephrine in the body – the fat burning hormone
- Raspberry Ketone – Ineffective fat burner that has only been seen to work in rats. It will not help you cut weight
- Garcinia Cambogia – Poor appetite suppressant, may work as food seasoning, but no studies prove it blocks appetite
Let’s be honest, there are some good ingredients here but there’s not a lot of them.
The main problem here is that we’re missing a good energy boosting nutrient like caffeine, and an effective appetite suppressant like Glucomannan.
It’s an incomplete nutrient profile, and a lot can be done to make it better. There are some more effective alternatives out there.
If you want to know what you should be looking for in a fat burner, check out our top fat burning nutrients page in the link below:
The Best Fat Burner Ingredients
Is it safe, are there Side Effects?
There have been no side effects reported with this product.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Tea, and green coffee bean
- Servings could be improved
- Missing appetite suppressants
- Some ineffective ingredients
Is there anything better out there?
There definitely is.
We’ve done a lot of studying into the fat burning market and found the best products that promote:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
It was a lot of research but we finally know who the best products are.
For a full look at the products with the highest rated ingredients and servings, tap the button below to see them all:
Skinny Flush Weight Loss Review Conclusion
Overall, although there are some good ingredients in this product, it needs plenty of work before it’s anywhere close to perfect.
If you’re looking at Skinny Flush Weight Loss to help with your physique, this is what you need to know:
- The Servings need improving – With only 2 a day, a lot needs to be done for this product to burn fat round the clock
- Missing Appetite Suppressants – There’s nothing in here that stops hunger pangs, which are necessary on caloric deficits
- Ineffective ingredients – Some of the nutrients in here have been shown to fail clinical trials for their effectiveness
As you can see, this isn’t the best fat burner out there.
To see what we’re recommending at the moment, and what has got our readers the best results, you can check out our #1 in the link below:
Instant Knockout is by far the best fat burner we've seen on the market.
It is the top choice for:
- Burning Fat
- Increasing Energy
- Appetite Control
- Having that sculpted body
If you want to burn fat fast you need to read our review.