A product by SHREDZ
What does Burner for Her claim to do?
A product from the supplement company SHREDZ, Burner for Her is a fat burner claimed to promote:
- Energy Levels
- Overall Fitness
- Womens’ Health
But what does it actually do?
We’ve reviewed this fat burner and it’s contents to see how effective and safe it really is for anyone looking to cut fat.
This is what we’ve found:
Are the servings good?
With only 2 servings a day, there’s only so much fat burning we can do throughout the day with this product.
For the best results, you need a fat burner that supplies your body with around 3 – 4 servings per day. This makes sure you’re always topped up with the nutrients you need to be constantly burning calories even while resting, whilst avoiding any energy crashes.
To see what fat burners have the best dosing and ingredients, check out the current shortlist for the most effective fat burners on the market:
And the Ingredients of SHREDZ Burner for Her?
They need work.
First off, the main problem with this product is that most of the ingredients are inside a proprietary blend.
This means many of the nutrients used have their actual values hidden, so it’s harder for us to know how much is being used, or how effective they’ll be.
Here are the main ingredients and what you need to know:
What’s good here?
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Great for boosting energy, metabolism and power output in the gym
- Theobromine – Promotes blood flow and circulation
- Cayenne Pepper – A hot chili that increases body heat, and requires you to burn more calories to cool down
- Green Tea Extract – Catechins in green tea release the fat burning hormone norepinephrine which will burn calories
- Yohimbe – Although thought to be an appetite suppressant, used in the wrong dose this can lead to side effects
- Synephrine – Known to react badly with caffeine and caffeinated herbs (both of which are in this product)
- Acetly-L-Carnitine – A lot of this is required to increase metabolism, we doubt it’s in this blend
On the whole, this is not the best nutrient profile we’ve seen for a fat burner.
The problem is that proprietary blend, we don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be overall. Add onto that the side effect risks you get from the Synephrine and the Yohimbe, and you’re definitely asking for trouble.
As you can see, there are both good and bad ingredients in this product, to see what you should be looking for, check out our top fat burning ingredient in the link below:
Is it Safe, are there side effects?
There’s a possibility.
Your main problems here are the syneprhine and the yohimbe.
Synephrine, also known as Bitter Orange Extract, is a fat burning nutrient that has been causing issues in the industry for a while.
When combined with caffeine it has been seen to cause:
- Risks of High Blood Pressure
Which is definitely not what we’re after here.
Likewise the yohimbe, when improperly dosed can cause:
- Gastrointestinal Distress (Upset Stomach)
Another problem you don’t want to have.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Green Tea
- Proprietary Blend
- Poor Servings
- Risk of Side Effects
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve scoured the market for the best fat burners for women that promote:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
It was hardwork, but we’ve finally narrowed it down to a shortlist.
To see the most recommended fat burners out on the market at the moment, click the link below:
Shredz Burner For Her Review Conclusion
Overall, this is not the best fat burner on the market, not by a long shot.
If you are thinking about buying this product, these are the key facts you need to know from this review:
- Servings need work – With only 2 servings a day, this fat burner needs more servings to work effectively
- Proprietary Blend – Many of the dosages in this product are hidden, we don’t know how much we’re getting, or how effective it will be
- Side Effects – Both Synephrine and Yohimbe have been seen to cause side effects
On the whole, you’re better off looking else where, to see what we recommend, see our #1 Fat Burner review below: