A product by Reaction Nutrition
Review: What does Reaction Nutrition’s Lean Action Sexy do?
From Reaction Nutrition we have Lean Action Sexy, a fat burner that has been claimed on the market to promote:
- Energy and Focus
- Estrogen Control
But how well does all that really work?
We’ve looked closely at Reaction Nutrition’s fat burner in this review, to see if Lean Action Sexy’s ingredients and servings are at a standard that delivers the best results.
This is what we’ve found:
How are the servings?
With only 2 servings, Lean Action Sexy needs a lot more to be considered a great fat burner.
You need 3 – 4 servings for good results. With regular servings, your body can then burn fat round the clock – it keeps the flow of nutrients constant over the time you’re awake, which is essential.
2 servings is ok, but it’s definitely not the best for the most difference.
See the supplements with the best servings, ingredients and results.
Check out our most trusted fat burners below:
What about the Ingredients in Reaction Nutrition’s Lean Action Sexy?
There’s a range of good, bad and irrelevant ingredients in here.
Boiling it down however, there’s maybe only 2 or 3 ingredients that will give you full fat burning effects – and there’s also a side effect risk.
Check it out:
- Caffeine – One of the most reliable stimulants, caffiene has been seen to promote energy, metabolism and power output
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid that is good for energy and metabolsim, however studies have shown you need 500mg or higher for effective results
- Capsimax – A thermogenic that contains capsicum, which gives chili its heat. This will promote your core temperature, which starts a cooldown process which burns calories
- L-Tyrosine – An amino acid that lowers stress, which can help control jitters from a high caffeine dose
- Theacrine – Improves potency of caffeine, giving a longer and stronger effect
What doesn’t do much?
- Choline – May improve cognition, will not help with fat loss
- Huperzine A – Improves cognition and memory, will not however, increase fat loss
- Uva Ursi – May help with urinary tract infections but does not help fat loss
- Dandelion Leaf – Cuts waterweight, but in the process can cause headaches from dehydration
- Yohimbine – An appetite suppressant that is linked to a range of side effects from many user reports
As you can see there are a few good ingredients in here, however, they’re not the best.
The only 2 worth really looking at here is the caffeine and the capsimax, the rest are mainly supportive. Then you’ve got to think about the side effect risks with the dandelion and yohimbine.
More thermogenics would’ve been better here, like Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean along with some effective appetite suppressants like glucomannan.
Reaction Nutrition’s Lean Action Sexy isn’t the best nutrient profile we’ve seen – but it’s definitely not the worst.
Find out what you need most when it comes to an effective fat burner, see the best nutrients over on our top ingredients page:
Is it dangerous, are there side effects?
The main things you have to worry about here is the dandelion extract and the Yohimbine.
The dandelion extract works as a diuretic, which cuts waterweight, however this could mean you risk becoming dehydrated. This could cause headaches if you’re not drinking more water than usual.
Yohimbine on other hand, has just reacted badly with some users, with people reporting anxiety, nausea, hypertension and gastrointestinal distress when using the nutrient.
Definitely not what you want when trying to lose weight.
Pros and Cons
- Contains Caffeine and Green Coffee
- Servings could be improved
- Needs more appetite suppressants
- Proprietary blend
Is there anything better out there?
You know it.
We’ve put together a collection of the best supplements on the market with the ingredients and servings that deliver:
- Boosted Calorie Burning
- Cutting Fat
- Increased Energy
- Suppress Appetite
- Giving you the body that you deserve
And there’s only 3 products that we feel can truly make that happen.
To find out more about these supplements and why they will provide the best results for you, check out our top 3 page in the link below:
Reaction Nutrition Lean Action Sexy Review Conclusion
As you can see, Lean Action Sexy isn’t the best option if you’re looking to lose fat.
If you’re thinking about using this supplement, we strongly suggest you consider. This is what you need to know from this review:
- Servings could be improved – With only 2 servings a day, you won’t get round the clock fat burning with this supplement
- Needs more appetite suppressants – There are not enough good nutrients in here to keep hunger away
- Proprietary blend – We don’t know the exact dosage of every ingredient which stops us knowing just how effectively this product works
It’s not looking great, but don’t worry, there are better options out there.
To see what are readers are using the most at the moment, check out our top rated fat burner in the review below: