A product by Advantage Nutraceuticals
Review: What does OxySelect Pink do?
Brought to us by Advantage Nutraceuticals, OxySelect Pink is a fat burner claimed to:
- Boost Thermogenesis
- Increase Weight Loss
But how does it really work?
We’ve taken a closer look at the ingredients in this fat burner, and this review answers if it really is up to industry standard.
This review will tell you everything you need to know about OxySelect Pink, and if it will work for you:
Are the Servings good?
There’s room for improvement.
With a fat burner, your body needs a constant supply of nutrients to keep it on the right path and burning fat throughout the day.
So ideally you need around 3 or 4 to get the full fat burning benefit – Oxyselect Pink only has 2.
It’s not the best option in terms of servings. There are more effective options out there.
P.S.: If you want to see the fat burners that have had the best results, check out our readers’ most trusted fat burners in the link below:
And the Ingredients in OxySelect’s Pink?
Not the best.
Aside from the usual vitamins and minerals that you can pick up in any cheap multi-vitamin, the actual ingredients in Oxyselect Pink isn’t that great.
There seems to be only 2 ingredients worth using here.
This is what you need to know:
- Green Coffee Bean – Full a cholorogenic acid, a nutrient that cuts down the glucose in your liver, encouraging your body to burn more fat as energy.
- Caffeine – A reliable stimulant that boosts energy and metabolism. It can even boost power output in the gym – for a longer session.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – AKA African Mango, has no real effect on fat burning, and was even banned in the UK as a ‘Novel Food’
- Ginger Root – A nutrient that has been seen to aid digestion, however it does not help with fat burning
- Raspberry Ketone – Once thought to be an effective fat burner, studies have unfortunately shown otherwise – it has never worked successfully in human tests.
- Coenzyme Q10 – May help with energy production, but studies suggest supplementation is unnecessary due to how much we produce naturally and how much your body can use. This may just be a placebo effect.
This definitely isn’t the best nutrient profile you’ll find in a fat burner.
Aside from the standard vitamins you’ll get in any multi, your best options here are the Green Coffee Bean and the Caffeine – and those alone aren’t enough to ensure sufficient results.
Look at those ingredients, you can definitely do better.
If you want to learn about the best ingredients that you should be looking for in a fat burner, check out our top ingredients page in the link below for more information.
Is it Safe, are there Side Effects?
There have been no reports of side effects with this OxySelect Pink.
However we cannot say for sure, as the jury is still out on Irvingia Gabonensis, which is a banned substance in supplements in some countries.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Caffeine and Green Coffee Bean
- Servings need improvement
- Some ineffective ingredients
- Contains a banned ingredient (UK)
Is there anything better out there?
Yes there is.
We’ve searching the internet for the best fat burners on the market, for the best supplements that:
- Boost Calorie Burning
- Cut Fat
- Boost Energy
- Suppress Appetite
- Give you the body that you deserve
We’ve narrowed it down to three – and our readers agree.
To see our current most trusted fat burners, check out our top 3 in the link below:
OxySelect Pink Review Conclusion
On the whole, we can conclude this review by saying there are better fat burners out there.
If you are considering this supplement, this is what you need to know:
- Servings Need Improvement – With only 2 servings a day, you’re not going to get the full fat burning benefits
- Ineffective ingredients – Ingredients like Raspberry Ketone have been seen to have little effect as a fat burner
- Contains a banned ingredient – Irvingia Gabonensis has been banned in the UK due to being a ‘Novel Food’ and considered a potential danger
Needless to say, there are better options out there.
To see what our readers have voted the most effective fat burner, check the link below to see the review of our current #1: