A product by NXLABS
Review: What does NXLABS’ SlimQuick claim to do?
A women’s fat burner brought to us by NXLABS. SlimQuick is an all-natural product that has been claimed to help:
- Burn Fat
- Help users lose up to 25lbs
- Suppress Appetite
- Increase Energy
But does it really work?
We’ve looked closely at the ingredients, servings and side effects in this review to find the answers.
It was a very interesting result.
Read on to find out exactly what you need to know about SlimQuick.
How are the Servings?
They need improving.
With only 2 servings a day, SlimQuick limits itself from giving you round-the-clock fat burning benefits.
To constantly keep burning fat and losing weight, your body needs a constant supply of the necessary ingredients to do so.
Ideally you want something that’s going to give you 3 – 4 servings a day. This means you can get a regular top-ups throughout the day to keep the benefits coming.
We’ve made a list of the best fat burners that have our readers have claimed deliver the best results. You can check them all out in the link below:
What about the ingredients in NXLABS’ SlimQuick?
Not the best.
There’s a few good ingredients in this product – but it’s all overshadowed by a proprietary blend.
Proprietary blends are when ingredients have all been bundled together under the same value – it’s stops us knowing how much of each is being used, or how effective they’ll be overall.
It’s not the best start. Secondly, a lot of the ingredients in this fat burner, don’t actually promote fat burning.
We’ve made a list of the good and the bad, take a look:
- Caffeine – A natural stimulant that reliably raises energy and metabolism level. It will also give you more power during workouts
- Green Tea – Strong natural fat burner, the catechins in the green tea promote the fat burning hormone norepinephrine, plus the caffeine in the tea leaves may give you a mild energy lift
- Rhodiola Extract – A cognitive enhancer that has been seen to help mood and combat depression, it will not help with fat burning
- L-Theanine – Works with caffeine to help produce a longer lasting effect
- Chaste Tree Extract – Thought to help with premenstral symptoms however, evidence is limited
- Soy Extract – Limited evidence but soy may help with cholesterol levels post-menopause
- Brown Seaweed – Claimed to promote fat burning, but there is very limited evidence to support this
- Uva-Ursi – May help urinary tract infections, however there are very limited human studies to back this up
- Japanese Knotweed – May promote heart health, but won’t help fat burning
- Phytosterols – Seen to increase free testosterone in the blood, however does not promote fat loss
Overall this isn’t a great nutrient profile – if you think about it, the only thermogenic ingredient is the green tea. The rest are energy, or cognitive based – and the others are irrelevant or ineffective.
You’ve also got to realize that the main part of this product is made up of a proprietary blend – you don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be.
You’re not going to get a lot out of NXLABS’ SlimQuick if you’re looking to burn fat, there far better options out there.
If you want to know more about what you should be looking for in a fat burner, head over to our top ingredients page for more information:
Is it dangerous, are there side effects?
No side effects have been reported with NXLABS SlimQuick.
Pros and Cons
- Contains Caffeine and Green Tea
- Servings could be improved
- Not many thermogenics or appetite suppressants
- Proprietary blend
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve done the research and found the fat burners that are the best for:
- Boosted Calorie Burning
- Cutting Fat
- Increased Energy
- Suppress Appetite
- Giving you the body that you deserve
And we’ve outlined the best 3 products that can do it.
To see the highest rated fat burners for women on the market, hit the link below to find out what the best options are for you:
NXLABS SlimQuick Review Conclusion
Overall, this isn’t the best option out there when it comes to fat burners.
To summarize this review, these are things you need to know when it comes to SlimQuick:
- Servings need improvement – With only 2 a day, you’re not going to get round the clock fat burning
- Not enough thermogenics or appetite suppressans – Incomplete nutrient profile to ensure good results
- Proprietary blend – We don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be
It’s all a little disappointing and you could do far better.
To see what our readers are using at the moment, and what they claim they’ve had the best results with, check out our current top rated fat burner review below: