A product by SutraHealth
Review: What does FenTrim do?
Brought to us for a review by SutraHealth, FenTrim is a fat burner on the market that claims to:
- Burn excess body fat
- Increase energy
- Decrease Appetite
- Boost Metabolism
- Stimulate Thermogenesis
- Accelerate Weight Loss
There’s certainly a lot of claims here but does it deliver?
We’ve been looking closely at the servings, ingredients and overall effectiveness of this product, and we’re not so impressed.
We’re actually quite surprised with what we’ve found, if you’re thinking about using FenTrim this is what you need to know:
Are the Servings good?
They need some work.
There’s only 2 a day in FenTrim, which is not the optimal amount for sufficient fat burning.
For the best results you need something that supplies your body with around 3 – 4 individual servings per day. This ensures that you’re constantly being supplied with the nutrients you need to continually burn fat.
We’ve made a list of the best fat burners on the market that have these servings and burn fat the best. You can check them all out in the link below:
And the Ingredients in FenTrim?
The issue here is the proprietary blend. We don’t know how much we’re getting of each ingredient. This means we don’t know how effective each ingredient really is. Which ruins the reliability of the product.
There’s also some side effect risks. Take a look:
- Caffeine – A good stimulant that promotes energy, metabolism and your workout power in the gym
- L-Carnitine – Although under-dosed here, L-Carnitine in other cases can promote energy and metabolism
- L-Phenylalanine – Believed to promote serotonin and ‘happy hormones’ but doesn’t work well when supplemented orally
- Theobromine – May promote bloodflow and circulation, but has little effect on fat burning
- Synephrine – Not only is this fat burner in effective, it’s been linked to side effects when mixed with caffeine
- L-Taurine – Like theobromine, may promote circulation, but definitely not energy, fat loss or appetite suppression
- DHEA – A naturally occurring hormone that may increase testosterone and estrogen – it does not affect fat levels
If you want a strong fat burner, you’ve come to the wrong place.
With the only effective nutrients in here really being the caffeine, you might as well just drink coffee. Not only that the ingredients in this product are all part of a proprietary blend – we don’t know much is being used, or how effective it will be.
To top it all off you’re risking some side effects too because of the synephrine. You’re better off looking elsewhere.
To see what fat burning ingredients we recommend if you’re looking for an effective and powerful cut down, check out our top rated ingredients below:
Is it Safe, are there side effects?
The main risk here is with the Synephrine, which has been linked to causing several side effects when mixed with caffeine or caffeinated herbs like Green Tea.
- Increased Risk of High Blood Pressure
Things you definitely don’t want while you’re trying to cut down.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Caffeine
- Proprietary Blend
- Servings need improving
- Missing Core Nutrients
- Seems to be under-dosed in parts
- Risk of Side Effects
Is there anything better out there?
There certainly is.
After countless hours of researching the market and what works best for women, we’ve found the top fat burners that promote:
- Calorie Burning
- Energy Boosting
- Appetite Suppression
And you’re definitely going to want to read them all.
To see what we recommend our readers, and what definitely work the best, see our most trusted fat burners below:
FenTrim Review Conclusion
On the whole, there is a lot wrong FenTrim, and if you are thinking about using it as a fat burner, we strongly suggest you reconsider.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Proprietary Blend – We don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, or how effective it will be
- Servings need improvement – 2 a day isn’t enough, to get the most benefit you need at least 3, or 4 ideally for constant fat burning
- Missing Core Nutrients – Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean, Cayenne Pepper, Glucomannan are all great choices – and none of them are in this product
- Seems under-dosed in parts – Even for a proprietary blend, there’s a small amount for each serving – potentially underdosed
- Risk of Side Effects – Synephrine has been linked to causing numerous side effects when mixed with caffeine
Overall it’s not great compared to most of its competition. We really don’t recommend using this fat burner for your cut.
If you want know what you should be looking for, why not check out our #1? You can see our full review below and it has given the best results to our readers both safely and effectively: