A product by BPI Sports
Review: What does BPI SPORTS’ ROXY do?
A product brought to us by BPI SPORTS’, Roxy is a fat burner that has been claimed to help:
- Boost Energy
- Increase Fat Burning
- Promote Appetite Suppression
But how well does it really work?
In this review, we take a closer look at ROXY to see if it’s up to industry standard.
This are the results we’ve found:
How are the servings?
There’s only one serving a day in this product – which is definitely not what you want if you want constant fat burning.
For the best results your body needs that constant flow of nutrients to keep making it burn fat, and give you faster results.
Ideally you want a fat burner with 3 – 4 servings, pretty much the opposite of what we’re dealing with here.
P.S.: You can check out the fat burners with the best servings and ingredients by going to our Most Trusted Fat Burner page below:
What about the ingredients in BPI SPORTS ROXY?
When it comes to the ingredients in ROXY, BPI SPORTS used a proprietary blend. This is the wrong move to make.
A proprietary blend is essentially a mix of ingredients under the same nutrient value, this means we don’t know how much of each individual ingredient is being used, or how effective they will be.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Caffeine – A reliable stimulant for boosting both energy and metabolism levels. Caffeine has also been seen to boost power output in the gym.
What doesn’t do much?
- Ginger Extract – A root that may be able to help with digestion, however, it doesn’t help with fat burning.
- Boerhaavia Extract – An anti-inflammatory aid, this benefit doesn’t apply to fat burning
- Lycopene – Also known as Rosmarinic Acid, it’s used mainly as anti-inflammatory, it does not promote fat burning
- Yohimbe HCl – An appetite suppressant with a secret, although Yohimbe does work to some extent it has several side effects that could cause problems if dosed incorrectly
- The lack of fat burning nutrients – There is a serious lack of thermogenics and effective appetite suppressants in this blend, it’s disappointing to see
It’s a pretty slim nutrient profile. There’s not a lot of good stuff, and the rest is just irrelevant or bad.
To top it off – it’s a proprietary blend, this means we don’t even know how much we’re getting of each ingredient or how effective it will be overall.
To see what you should be looking for in a fat burner, head over to our best ingredients page to see your best options:
Is it Safe, are there Side Effects?
The main risk with BPI SPORTS’ ROXY is the Yohimbe.
This appetite suppressant has been seen to cause several problems in some users who reacted badly to the dose they were given – and as this is a proprietary blend we can’t be sure how much is in ROXY.
Ideally you want below 0.2mg/kg bodyweight of Yohimbe.
Going over that can result in anxiety, hypertension and gastrointestinal distress – which is not ideal when you’re looking to cut fat.
The Pros and Cons
- Contains Caffeine
- The servings a poor
- Missing a lot of effective ingredients
- Proprietary blend
- Potential Side Effects
Is there anything better out there?
We’ve done the research to find the fat burners that best:
- Boost Calorie Burning
- Cut Fat
- Boost Energy
- Suppress Appetite
- Give you the body that you deserve
And we’ve got it down to just 3 products.
A lot of our readers agree, this is the best of the best for this year – if you’re looking to lose those extra pounds, this is what you need to read:
BPI SPORTS ROXY Review Conclusion
All in all, there are far better fat burners out there.
If you’re thinking of using ROXY in your stack, these are the problems that you need to know about:
- Poor Servings – Only 1 serving a day, you need 3 – 4 a day for the full fat burning experience
- Poor Nutrient Profile – Missing many thermogenics and appetite suppressants
- Proprietary Blends – Don’t know how much of each ingredient is being used, and by extension, how effective it will be
- Potential Side Effects – Yohimbe has a history of reacting badly in some users
As you can see, this isn’t your best option.
To see what our readers have currently rated as the best fat burner for women on the market, hit the button below to see the supplement everyone is talking about: